Dizzy's New Adventure Demo [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Verm-V
Free Range Egg

Re: Dizzy's New Adventure Demo [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post by Verm-V » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:14 am

Thank you all for the feedback. I apologize for not answering for a long time.
1) The English version before the final release will definitely be tested with higher quality. In the demo, I was more focused on graphics and code. Even the russian language is there with errors.
2) The elements of the HUD (lifebar, lives, stars counter) in the final version will be different. There, in general, a lot of things will change, including locations, plot, etc.
3) The name is also maybe will be changed. Since the plot is not yet fully worked out. (The original name was Glug-Glug Dizzy :) Therefore, the current name is not the worst option).
4) The moment with the epitaphs is interesting, i'll take note of it.
---------------------
and here's a little joke

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:59 pm

Raining Eggs, brilliant! :v2_dizzy_clapping:

I like the title "Dizzy's New Adventure".
But if you are planning to change it, the best I can think up looking at the graphics would be either:
"Stranger Worlds Dizzy"
or
"Dizzy in Stranger Worlds"

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing how the game will look when It's finished. :)

stevejohnstone3
Free Range Egg

Post by stevejohnstone3 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:14 pm

This demo is really really really good :v2_dizzy_clapping: .

You can see the professionalism and passion in this game allready :v2_dizzy_cheers: .

It would be great if you released the source code so as designers like myself can see how you have implemented the parallax scrolling.

Or if you could write some tutorials on scrolling, tile design, animation, etc.,

I can't wait to play the full version :) .

A big well done to yourself and all the team behind this game, you are all very talented indeed :tup: .

Steve
Programmer of Dizzy In Bago Bago Island.
Programmer of Dizzy's Search for Dozy
Programmer of Dizzy's Return To Bago Bago Island.

DOBRESCUMihai19
Free Range Egg
Location: Bucharest, România, South-Eastern Europe, Northern Hemisphere.

Post by DOBRESCUMihai19 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:08 pm

stevejohnstone3 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:14 pm
It would be great if you released the source code so as designers like myself can see how you have implemented the parallax scrolling.

Or if you could write some tutorials on scrolling, tile design, animation, etc.
|
+___Hi, "Steve".
|
+___We understand that our Venerables Oliver_Andrew and Oliver_Phillip have written a Fine Book about these Issues. Before we die (remember Rindex - R.I.P., Guys) or the Third World War outbursts - whichever one comes first -, we might all be reading this Fine Book.
|
+___Also, it appears that our Co-Nationals SIMION_Alexandru and SIMION_Cristina have written some Nice Pieces of Documentation on these Topics. We might create a Nice "YolkFolk.Com" Knowledge Base somewhere.
|
+___We must all admit that Mother Russia Rules. Id Est, She Governs. Look at its Children and what Beautiful Pieces of Paraphernalia they are producing.
Best Regards,
DOBRESCU_Mihai.

Nowhere Girl
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Nowhere Girl » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:39 pm

DOBRESCUMihai19 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:08 pm
We must all admit that Mother Russia Rules. Id Est, She Governs. Look at its Children and what Beautiful Pieces of Paraphernalia they are producing.
Sorry to talk about politics here, but I'm anyway absolutely against Putler. And I hope that one day Russia will be free and democratic. I have nothing against Russian culture, but I have much against any antidemocratic culture.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:00 am

Steady on Nowhere Girl, you're liable to get a 2000 word treatise back detailing how 'Mother Russia' is the people, not the current leader :v2_dizzy_eek:

DOBRESCUMihai19
Free Range Egg
Location: Bucharest, România, South-Eastern Europe, Northern Hemisphere.

Post by DOBRESCUMihai19 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:39 am

Grandad wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:00 am
Steady on Nowhere Girl, you're liable to get a 2000 word treatise back detailing how 'Mother Russia' is the people, not the current leader :v2_dizzy_eek:
|
+___Ha-ha, "Grandad". :v2_dizzy_clapping:
|
+___You are definitely a Mind-Reader. There was no point in our refraining from doing what you have already detailed above. One person shuts up and the other one talks their way.
|
+___We have already told you that we were currently reading TOLSTOY_Nikolayevich_Lev's "War and Peace". What to do - it is a long story.
|
+___Let us all Cheer and Sustain "Verm-V", beyond this Political Mumbo-Jumbo, shall we? We think that they deserve all our appreciation for their work.
Best Regards,
DOBRESCU_Mihai.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:05 pm

Thanks guys, lovely game, loved playing & look forward to the full version x :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: