I made a video

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

I made a video

Post by Noggin the Nog » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:00 pm

Hello All,

It looks like I'm never going to finish another game on DizzyAGE so I made a video of all the ideas I've been playing around with the past few years.

Here's the link, if you're interested: https://youtu.be/I8Hvyj7DPtE

:v2_dizzy_cheers: :v2_dizzy_cheers: :v2_dizzy_cheers:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: I made a video

Post by Grandad » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:18 am

I liked the shades of 'Pleasantville' in the demo Simon, but will miss your quirky games.

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:02 pm

I'm sorry to read this, Simon.

It is an absolute shame we won't see any more from you, as those demos show you have a lot of talent with the engine, talent I wish I had myself.

I hope the feedback I provided from when I tested the racing game a couple of years ago hasn't discouraged you at all, I never intended to put anybody off at all.

Still, you should consider releasing some of those advanced looking demos for future references, you never know that it may spark some interest for someone else down the line.
There's nothing more sad than seeing great talent go to waste.

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Noggin the Nog » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:37 pm

Cheers guys. Much appreciated. :)

I hope the feedback I provided from when I tested the racing game a couple of years ago hasn't discouraged you at all, I never intended to put anybody off at all.
Goodness me no. I had a real good go at doing the racing game. Was really pleased I worked out how to do AI karts to race against, but I hit a big, maybe insoluble problem coding their collisions with the scenery - you can see a bit of it in the video I think.