So far 10 out of 13 DizzyAGE games have been released for this year's compo.
- Daisy goes solo (Steve Rennie)- Daisy goes solo Pt. 2 (Steve Rennie)- Dizzy and the Hauntled Isle (Rinpoche)- Dizzy Legends Ch. 2 - The Curse of the Mystics (Jamie Douglas)- Dizzy Oops! (Constantinescu Silviu Alexandru)- Dragon Valley Dizzy (Matt Huckvale)- Egyptian Tomb Dizzy (Jamie Douglas)- Feverbound Dizzy (Matt Lee)- Grogg Island Dizzy (Matt Huckvale)- Heart Land Dizzy (Phillip L. Ward)- Hide and Seek Dizzy (Andy Mason)- Lost Temple Dizzy (Ben Wright)- Swampland Dizzy (Matt Lee)
As for prizes, sadly there isn't very many this year but here's what the prizes are.
- £50 from Steve Rennie (Grandad) in PayPal or check- One downloadable copy of Machinarium, a wonderful adventure game, offered by its authors from Amanita Design.
- £20 at PayPal from James Kay (DizzyFanUK)- One game from the wonderful Blackwell series designed by Dave Gilbert. Visit Wadjet Eye Games for more details.
- £10 from Peter Teal (Peter)- A prize of £30 and one of £20 at PayPal from Mike Buckley (Mickyblueeyes)- From Annie Quigg (quiggie), £25 and half a dozen eggs sent by post.
Voting starts on the 1st May, and by then no more games will be accepted into this year's competition.
- The DizzyAGE Easter Competition page - Discuss on the Community Forums