This year's Easter Competiton is still currently in the voting stage.
For anyone who hasn't voted on the DizzyAGE website yet, now is the time! By 1st August, the votes will be closed and the winners for this year's competition will be announced.
Here are the 12 games involved.
- Daisy goes solo (Steve Rennie)
- Daisy goes solo Pt. 2 (Steve Rennie)
- Dizzy Legends Ch. 2 - The Curse of the Mystics (Jamie Douglas)
- Dizzy Oops! (Constantinescu Silviu Alexandru)
- Dragon Valley Dizzy (Matt Huckvale)
- Egyptian Tomb Dizzy (Jamie Douglas)
- Feverbound Dizzy (Matt Lee)
- Grogg Island Dizzy (Matt Huckvale)
- Heart Land Dizzy (Phillip L. Ward)
- Hide and Seek Dizzy (Andy Mason)
- Lost Temple Dizzy (Ben Wright)
- Swampland Dizzy (Matt Lee)
And here is the latest on the prizes.
- £50 from Steve Rennie (Grandad) in PayPal or check
- One downloadable copy of Machinarium, a wonderful adventure game, offered by its authors from Amanita Design.
- £20 at PayPal from James Kay (DizzyFanUK)
- One game from the wonderful Blackwell series designed by Dave Gilbert. Visit Wadjet Eye Games for more details.
- £10 from Peter Teal (Peter)
- A prize of £30 and one of £20 at PayPal from Mike Buckley (Mickyblueeyes)
- A prize of 10 euro at Paypal, from Cristian Frent.
- From Annie Quigg (quiggie), £25 and half a dozen imaginary eggs.
- A gift certificate of £10 at www.amazon.co.uk (or equivalent at www.amazon.com, by choice) from the DizzyAGE creators.
- Blitz First prize: 20th anniversary mug, pen, game copies of Mole Control, Buccaneer, Fluttabyes and Clover
- Blitz Second prize: 20th anniversary mug, pen, game copies of Fluttabyes and Clover
- Blitz Third prize: 20th anniversary mug, pen, game copies of Fluttabyes and Clover
Be sure to check out the Dizzy Community Forums in the meantime aswell, especially on the 1st August.